Saving lives, livelihoods and millions of dollars with a unique, Made In USA solution
A new approach that saves lives, livelihoods and millions of dollars
A range of rapidly deployable, inflatable barrier walls.
- Designed to prevent catastrophic damage to critical infrastructure and property, caused by floods;
- Significantly cheaper, greener and safer solution than use of sandbags;
- Barriers are 58″ maximum height and 4ft, 12ft and 24ft in length;
- Can be connected together to form a continuous barrier of any length;
- Height can be varied from 14 ins to 58 ins without dismantling;
- No need for straps, chocks, special carrying devices or accessories;
- Easily and rapidly erected/dismantled by a trained team of 6 – 8 people;
- Reusable – simply dismantle, clean and store for the next event;
- Repairable in place – does not require dismantling;
- Small pack cube means easy storage and transport; 2 x 24ft barriers fit in the bed of a pickup truck;
- Lower Cost of Ownership than competing systems of similar quality and significantly less than the cost of catastrophic damage to communities;
- Eliminates need for special disposal of contaminated sandbags;
- Patents in 32 countries (including US and Canada).
Catastrophic failure of Critical Infrastructure affects hundreds of thousands outside the flooded areas:
- Power and water treatment plants, hospitals, highways, fuel distribution, chemical plants etc.
- Recovery and repair take a long time and the costs are extremely high.
- Federal, State and Municipal governments have a mandate to protect public assets.
- Efforts to deploy and remove sandbag defences are very costly, labour intensive and unsustainable:
- Thousands of volunteers required to help to fill sandbags and dispose of them after the event.
- The costs of repair and recovery from flood damage are huge:
- Governments have earmarked billions of dollars to protect against, and recover from, flooding.